Fall floral card with Altenew Build-A-Garden: Harvest Wreath

Hello, friend

Thank you for stopping by. Today I am excited to be joining the Altenew Educators HELLO, FALL Instagram Reel Hop. In this hop we are celebrating everything we love about autumn, like warm color palettes, cozy textures, autumn florals and changing leaves.

Floral card with Altenew Build-A-Garden Harvest Bouquet

I started out stamping and inkblending several floral clusters using wonderful Build-A-Flower: Harvest Bouquet from Altenew. I used warm pink and brown colors only, even for the outline stamping. This gives a soft look.

For my flowers I used Blush, Rouge and a little bit of Velvet from Red Sunset and for the leaves I used colors from Delectable Delights and Coffee Break Fresh Dye Inks. 

I kept the flowers quite light and soft while adding more ink and deeper colors to the leaves. The deep brown colors add contrast and make a great base for the soft flowers.

Floral card with Altenew Build-A-Garden Harvest Bouquet

When done with the inkblending I diecut the clusters with the coordinating die.

I then had much fun cutting them apart and playing with new floral arrangements. The leaves of these flowers are amazing and there are so many possibilities for rearranging these. Leaves only would make a beautiful wreath. And you could easily change up the colors to make it perfect even for the holiday season.

Floral card with Altenew Build-A-Garden Harvest Bouquet

I made two cards with different design. For the first one I added a soft almond-color cardstock to the card base before adhering my flowers and leaves. The sentiment on this card is from Holiday Essentials Die Set. 

The second card I kept even simpler adhering my florals directly to the card base and adding the sentiment from Harvest Bouquet Die Set on top.

Floral card with Altenew Build-A-Garden Harvest Bouquet

Finally I added some matching enamel dots to each of the cards and voilà! 

Please leave a comment and check out Instagram for the hop and prizes  👉🏻 @beritcreates

I hope you enjoyed my cards! I really loved playing with this set and I know I will try the wreath option soon. 

Thank you so much for visiting!

Berit 

Please note: International friends can shop Altenew through my affiliate link. Norwegian customers can find a wide selection of Altenew products at papiria.no (links below).

Kommentarer